The biggest zipline in Europe.
Zipline Učja near Bovec is a 4,5 km long descent down 10 zip lines (separated steel cable lines) and one hanging bridge above the Učja river. Fly above the Učja river canyon and its crystal clear water. Estimated top speed is 60km/h and you will be flying up to 200 m above ground. An exhilarating mix of adrenaline, speed and nature.
Zipline Učja in the Soča valley photo gallery
FAQ about zipline Učja in the Soča valley
Price: 67 € / person.
- Duration: 2 – 2,5 h.
- Availability: Every day – contact us for weather conditions.
- Departures: 10:00, 13:30, 17:00.
- Meeting time: 40 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Guiding, zipline equipment, transport from our agency to the Učja canyon and back, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Harness, helmet, glove.
- Equipment you should bring: Light hiking shoes or sneakers.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum height: 120 cm. Smaller children can go in tandem with the guide.
- Maximum weight: 125 kg.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.