A vertical challenge.
Globoški potok is a beautiful green gorge with majestic waterfalls, overgrown with dark green moss. The Globoški potok stream descends from below the mountain Skutnik above the narrow basins of the Učja river and forms numerous waterfalls. 11 rappels and an outstanding 80 m triple waterfall are waiting for you.
Globoški potok canyon is a full day canyoning adventure that takes you into a wilderness area few people have the opportunity to see. You will explore parts of the Soča valley that are not frequently travelled and search out the amazing rocky features carved out by water over the millennia.
All participants must have good fitness and swimming ability and no irrational fear of heights. On this amazing canyoning tour we only take participants who have already been on a tour with us or are able to provide a resume of their canyoning experiences.
Canyoning in the Globoški potok canyon photo gallery
FAQ about canyoning in the Globoški potok canyon
Price: 160 € / person.
- Difficulty: Demanding canyon.
- Time in the canyon: 4-6 h.
- Time of the whole activity: 5-7 h.
- Access: 60 minute uphill walk.
- Highest rappel: 45 m.
- Group size: 4-6 guests.
- Availability: From 1. May to 30. September
- Departures: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Canyon location: The Globoški potok canyon is located near the village Žaga.
- Included in the price: Guiding, canyoning equipment, transport from our agency to the canyon and back, canyoning permit, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Wetsuit, helmet, canyoning harness with lanyard, carabiner, figure eight, socks, shoes.
- Equipment you should bring: T-shirt, swimsuit and towel.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Swimming ability: All participants must know how to swim.
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- Maximum weight: women 115 kg / men 125 kg.
- Maximum waist measure: 120 cm.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.