Horse riding in the Soča valley.
Our offer consists of pony riding for children, riding horses for older children and adult riders and trail riding. Our qualified instructor is available 7 days a week for one to one and group instructions. Lessons are suitable for riders ranging from beginner to advanced, and also for those who want to specialize in dressage. Our instructor will guide you through caring for the horse and the riding equipment before and after the lesson, exercises to learn balance, feel, and control of the horse, last but not least, discovering how to develop a nice partnership with the horse.
Horse riding in the Soča valley photo gallery
FAQ about Horse riding in the Soča valley
Price: 45 € / person.
- Time: 45 minutes.
- Availability: All year (weather permitting).
- Starting time: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before starting time.
- Meeting point: Žaga.
- Included in the price: Guiding, helmet, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Helmet.
- Equipment you should bring: Long trousers, light hiking shoes.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.