Explore Bovec and its surroundings by a mountain bike.
This circular guided mountain bike tour visits all major cultural and natural sights around Bovec. It leads you past the Virje and the Boka waterfall, along the emerald Soča river, the confluence and gorges of the rivers Soča and Koritnica, the Bovec airport, a first world war outdoor museum and more. Along the way this trail allows you to admire some of the mountains of the Julian Alps like Mt. Kanin, Mt. Rombon and Mt. Triglav. The tour is circular, has more variations and can be shortened or expanded.
Mountain bike tour Bovec photo gallery
FAQ about Mountain bike tour Bovec
- Level of difficulty: Easy.
- Time riding: 2-3 h.
- Length: ≤ 25 km.
- Climb: cca. 200 m.
- Descent: cca. 200 m.
- Group size: Minimum 4 guests.
- Availability: From 1. April to 31. October.
- Departures: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 30 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Guiding, mountain bike and helmet rental, 22% VAT.
- Equipment you should bring: Bike guards, cycling clothing and footwear, backpack, water, energy drink and bars.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.