Fly above the Soča valley and the majestic Julian alps.
Prepare yourself for a truly unique experience. Tandem paragliding flights in the Soča valley are an exciting and adrenaline filled experience, where you can see the valley from a bird’s eye perspective. For tandem paragliding flights you do not need previous experience. Your pilot will guide you safely step by step. The most popular take-off points in the Soča valley are Mangart, Planja, Stol, Mrzli vrh, Kuk and Kobala. On request, we can arrange for other take-off points in Slovenia and abroad.
Tandem paragliding flights in the Soča valley photo gallery
FAQ about Tandem paragliding flights in the Soča valley
Price: 165 € / person.
- Duration: Depends on weather conditions. Typically each flight is 20 to 30 minutes long.
- Availability: Every day – contact us for weather conditions.
- Departures: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 30 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Guiding, helmet, transport from our agency to the take off point and back to the agency, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Helmet.
- Equipment you should bring: Suitable clothing to keep you warm during the flight, hiking boots, gloves, sunglasses and a camera which can be attached securely.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum weight: 20 kg.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.