Discover about the life and work of Soča valley cheese-makers by bike.
Our expert mountain bike guides will guide you from the mountain pasture Mangartska planina (1295 m) to Bovec (454 m). Along the way you will discover all about life and work of the Soča valley cheese-makers and their livestock. You will hear a presentation of the ethnological heritage of the mountain pastures in the Soča valley region, visit a dairy farm, learn about cheese making and enjoy a delicious shepherd`s lunch. Join us on this unforgetable cheese adventure!
Mountain bike tour Tasty Cheese photo gallery
FAQ about Mountain bike tour Tasty Cheese
Price: 60 € / person.
- Level of difficulty: Easy – medium.
- Time riding: 4-5 h.
- Transfer to start: 20 min.
- Start: Mangartska planina, 1295 m.
- End: Bovec, 454 m.
- Length: ≤ 20 km.
- Group size: Minimum 6 guests.
- Availability: From 1. June to 30. September.
- Departures: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 30 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Shepherd’s lunch, guiding, transportation from our agency to the starting point, 22% VAT.
- The price does not include: Mountain bike rental. View rental pricelist.
- Equipment you should bring: Bicycle, helmet, comfortable cycling clothing and footwear, backpack, water bottle, energy drink and bars.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum age: 14 years.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.