Paddle the rapids of the gorgeous Soča river.
Soča river is a popular kayaking destination. It offers different levels of difficulty (from level I to V) making it suitable for beginners as well as advanced kayakers. We offer whitewater kayaking courses and guided tours.
Our kayaking courses are ideal for all skill levels. We divide paddlers into small groups based on their skill level to ensure the learning progression will suit your needs. If you would like to join a guided tour we offer the sit-on-top kayak guided tour.
Kayak school on the Soča river photo gallery
FAQ about Kayak school on the Soča river
Price: 80 € / person.
- Time on the river: 2,5 h.
- Time of the whole activity: Up to 3,5 h.
- Group size: 2-5 guests per guide.
- Availability: From 1. April to 31. October.
- Departures: 10:00 and 14:00 or by agreement.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Guiding, kayak equipment, transport from our agency to the river and back, river permit, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Helmet, life jacket, splash jacket, neoprene wetsuit, neoprene shoes, spray deck, kayak, paddle.
- Equipment you should bring: Swimsuit and towel.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Swimming ability: All participants must know how to swim.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Maximum weight: women 115 kg / men 125 kg.
- Maximum waist measure: 120 cm.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.