The Upper Predelica canyon
Explore crystal clear waters, pools, and waterfalls
Situated in the Triglav National Park, the Predelica stream flows from the Predel pass towards the village Log pod Mangartom. Crystal clear water and the emerald colour of the pools will leave you speachless. Without ropes and other technical equipment it is impossible to explore all the hidden waterfalls of the Predelica canyon. One of the most popular and stunning is the waterfall Zaročenca, with its 32 m drop.
Predelica is not a beginner level canyon, and therefore we teach you how to actively participate in the canyon. All participants must have good fitness and swimming ability and no irrational fear of heights.
Canyoning in the Upper Predelica canyon photo gallery
FAQ about canyoning in the Upper Predelica canyon
Price: 95 € / person.
- Level of difficulty: Moderate canyon.
- Time in the canyon: 3-4 h.
- Time of the whole activity: 4-5 h.
- Access: 15 minute downhill walk.
- Exit: 15 minute uphill walk.
- Highest rappel: 32 m.
- Group size: 2-6 guests per guide.
- Availability: From 1. April to 31. October.
- Departures: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Canyon location: Predelica is a tributary of the Koritnica river near the village Log pod Mangartom, Triglav national park, Soča valley.
- Included in the price: Guiding, canyoning equipment, transport from our agency to the canyon and back, canyoning permit, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Wetsuit, helmet, canyoning harness with lanyard, carabiner, figure eight, socks, shoes.
- Equipment you should bring: T-shirt, swimsuit and towel.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Swimming ability: All participants must know how to swim.
- Minimum age: 14 years.
- Maximum weight: women 115 kg / men 125 kg.
- Maximum waist measure: 120 cm.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.