Holiday package:

E-bike break

Explore the Soča valley on an electric mountain bike.

RENT A E-BIKE: 2 days.
PRICE: 223 € per person.

This holiday package combines two days of e-bike rent and two times bed and breakfast at Glamping Gozdna Jasa. With e-bikes, it is fun and easy to visit all major cultural and natural sights around Bovec. We suggest you don’t miss: The Virje and the Boka waterfalls, the emerald Soča river, the confluence of rivers Soča and Koritnica, Bovec airport, first world war outdoor museum and more.

e-bike break
electric bike break
electric bike break and glamping

Day 1:
CHECK-IN 15:00 – 22:00

Day 2:
BREAKFAST 8:00 – 9:00
BIKES PICK UP from 9:00 at the Glamping reception.

Day 3:
CHECK-OUT 7:00 – 11:00
BREAKFAST 8:00 – 11:00
BIKES RETURN until 18:00 at the Glamping reception.

€ 223 per person.

The price is per person, considering that two guests share one tent.

The price includes: Two-day e-mountain bike rental, two nights with breakfast, tourist tax, towels and bed linen and final cleaning.

Our bikes: High quality electric mountain bikes.

Pick up and return of bikes: Reception of Glamping Gozdna Jasa.

Equipment included in the rental: Helmet, charger, pump, spare tube, tools and lock.

Glamping Gozdna Jasa

Accommodation type: Tent with a terrace and 1x double bed or 2x single beds.

Included in the price of accommodation: Breakfast, tourist tax, bed linen, towel, final cleaning, electricity in the tent, fully equipped shared kitchen, shared bathrooms, use of laundry, massage pool, Wi-Fi, parking.

To confirm your reservation a 30% deposit is required. This deposit is refundable for cancellations made more than 14 days before arrival. For cancellations made less than 14 days before arrival this deposit is non-refundable in the form of a cancellation fee. The remaining 70% (balance payment) must be paid at least 14 days before arrival. For reservations made less than 14 days before arrival immediate prepayment is requred in full amount and it is non-refundable.

Availability: May 1 – September 30.
Minimum number of people: 2 guests sharing one tent.

If you would like a holiday package tailored exclusively to your requirements, e-mail us and we’ll find the right adventures and accommodation for you.