The best rafting in Slovenia
Easy family rafting tours and exciting whitewater rafting.
Rafting the rapids of the beautiful Soča river near Bovec is the most popular outdoor activity in the Soča valley, if not in the whole Slovenia. In our oppinion, no holiday in Slovenia is complete without rafting down the Soča river. It is a special experience for both fun-loving adventurers, as well as for families with children.
Rafting on the Soča river photo gallery
FAQ about Rafting on the Soca river
Each boat carries up to 8 people plus one licensed raft guide. The guide instructs the crew for a safe and exciting tour down the rapids for an unforgettable team-bonding experience.
Price: 58 € / person.
- Difficulty: Easy – Moderate.
- Time on the river: 1 h 20 minutes.
- Time for the whole activity: 2 – 2,5 h.
- Group size: 4 – 8 guests.
- Availability: From 1. April to 31. October.
- Departures: 10:30, 14:30 or by agreement.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Guiding, rafting equipment, transport from our agency to the river and back, river permit, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Helmet, life jacket, splash jacket, neoprene wetsuit, neoprene shoes, raft, paddle.
- Equipment you should bring: Swimsuit and towel.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Swimming ability: All participants must know how to swim.
- Minimum height: 130 cm.
- Maximum weight: 125 kg.
- Weather forecast for Bovec
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.
Join us for an exciting whitewater rafting adventure on the Soča river! On different sections of the river, and depending on water level, we are able to offer different rafting tours. Make sure you book the right rafting tour for you.