In the fly fishing paradise.
Fly fishing is the only permitted method of fishing on the Soča River.
The Soča river is a true pearl of nature. Famous for its clear waters and dazzling emerald colour. The source of this river lies in the Trenta valley. A valley situated in the only national park of Slovenia, the Triglav national park, not far from Bovec. After it flows the distance of 138 km, it enters the Adriatic Sea at the Gulf of Trieste. With it’s typical emerald colour and the indigenous marble trout the river brings numerous fly-fisherman to the Soča valley. The only permitted method of fishing on the Soča river is Fly fishing.
Fly fishing in the Soča valley photo gallery
FAQ about fly fishing in the Soča valley
HALF DAY TRIP – Up to 5 hours.
- Price per person: 165 €.
ALL DAY TRIP – Up to 8 hours.
- Price per person: 220 €.
- Fishing permit: 60-90 €.
- Fishing rod: 40 €.
- Fishing waders: 40 €.
- Included in the price: Guiding, 22% VAT.
- Availability: From 1. April to 31. October.
- Fishing permit: The fishing grounds are under the competence of the Fisheries Research Institute of Slovenia and the Tolmin Fishing Club and you can find permit prices on their official web sites.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.