Explore all hidden waterfalls of the Majestic Predelica canyon.
Predelica stream is situated in the Triglav national park in the Koritnica valley also called the valley of hundred waterfalls. Predelica stream is a tributary of the Koritnica river and it is extremely hard to access. It flows from the Predel pass towards the village Log pod Mangartom. Without ropes and other technical equipment it is impossible to explore all the hidden waterfalls of the Predelica canyon. Crystal clear water and the emerald colour of the pools will leave you speechless.
Predelica is not a beginner level canyon, and therefore we teach you how to actively participate in the canyon. All participants must have good fitness and swimming ability and no irrational fear of heights.
Canyoning in the Predelica canyon photo gallery
FAQ about canyoning in the Predelica canyon
Price: 180 € / person.
- Level of difficulty: Demanding canyon.
- Time in the canyon: 5-7 h.
- Time for the whole activity: 7-8 h.
- Access: 15 minute downhill walk.
- Highest rappel: 45 m.
- Group size: 2-5 guests per guide.
- Availability: From 1. April to 31. October.
- Departures: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Canyon location: Predelica stream is a tributary of the Koritnica river in the village Log pod Mangartom, Triglav national park, Soča valley.
- Included in the price: Guiding, canyoning equipment, transport from our agency to the canyon and back, canyoning permit, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Wetsuit, helmet, canyoning harness with lanyard, carabiner, figure eight, socks, shoes.
- Equipment you should bring: T-shirt, swimsuit and towel.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Swimming ability: All participants must know how to swim.
- Minimum age: 14 years.
- Maximum weight: women 115 kg / men 125 kg.
- Maximum waist measure: 120 cm.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.