An unique playground in a divine environment.
Adventure park Srnica near Bovec combines easy hiking, adventurous walking, two ziplines and several bridge crossings in the gorge of the Srnica stream. It is the perfect outdoor adventure for nature lovers, adrenaline enthusiasts, families with children and school groups. The climbing part is carefully placed in the 120 meter long gorge and combines hiking and climbing elements. With the help of steel cables placed along the wall it is safe to ascend through the gorge and have a lot of fun. The tour is guided and booking in advance is recommended.
Adventure park Srnica near Bovec photo gallery
FAQ ABOUT THE ADVENTURE PARK SRNICA
Price: 30 € / adult, 25 € / child.
- Level of difficulty: Easy.
- Time in the park: 1 h 15 min.
- Time of the whole acctivity: 2 h.
- Access: 10 minute uphill walk.
- Group size: 2-15 guests.
- Availability: March – November
- March, November: 13:00
- April, May, September, October: 11:00, 14:00
- June, July, August: 10:00, 14:00, 17:00
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Guiding, harness, helmet, transport from our agency to the adventure park and back, 9,5% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Harness, helmet.
- Equipment you should bring: Light hiking shoes or sneakers.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum height: 130 cm.
- Parental escort: Children under age 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight: women 115 kg / men 125 kg.
- Maximum waist measure: 120 cm.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.