General obligations of Outdoor Galaxy (OG) reguarding activities
- We expect participants to be reasonably mentally and physically fit, not under influence of alcohol or any other drugs or medicines.
- Minimum number of participants: We have the right to cancel the tour if the number of participants is less than the minimum.
- OG advises against participation in adrenaline activities to pregnant women, persons with serious health problems or injuries.
- OG reserves the right to cancel or drop the activity in the case of bad weather or other circumstances. If OG cancels the trip you are entitled to full refund of your reservation.
- After the participant receives the obligatory sports equipment he is not entitled to a refund (in the case of change of mind). If the trip duration was reduced due to the participants lack of physical condition, there is also no refund.
- Sport activity lasts from the starting point of the tour (when the participant meets with the guide) and ends as he arrives to the ending point of the tour. OG takes no responsibility for injuries, occured outside the course of the trip.
- OG takes no responsibility for injuries, caused in opposition to these general obligations or in the case the participant neglects to follow the guide`s instructions.
- Persons with asthma or with other health problems, must inform the instructors or the authorized employee of the OG before the activity commences.
General obligations of Outdoor Galaxy (OG) reguarding packages
All reservations must be made by email. By confirming a reservation, the customer confirms that he/she is aware of the Terms and Conditions of OG and fully comprehends and accepts these terms.
To guarantee the reservation a 30% deposit is required. For bookings made within 14 days of arrival, full payment is required. The customer is obligated to provide any information required for the reservation process.
Upon receiving a booking, we will send you written confirmation. With written confirmation we guarantee all services as per our program.
A 30 % deposit is required at booking. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 70% must be received at least 14 days before arrival. OG has the right to cancel a reservation in case the payment has not been received within the agreed terms. Payment can be made by a bank transfer.
- Have valid travel documentation
- Respect and abide by all customs and foreign exchange regulations of the destination country
- Respect and abide by all customs and foreign exchange regulations as well as the laws and other regulations of the Republic of Slovenia as well as other countries through which he/she passes through or resides in.
- Inquire whether or not he/she requires a visa for the destination country as well as neighboring countries.
- In the event the client is unable to continue the trip as a result of being in direct violation of these regulations, the traveler is responsible for all related expenses.
- Abide by the house rules of the accommodation unit as well as cooperate with the service provider in a well – intentioned manner.
- Present the service provider in the document proving paid service (voucher received via e-mail or fax).
- Announce the intention of bringing a pet into the accommodation unit, even if the accommodation unit is described as a pet friendly accommodation, as well as announce the type and size of the pet.
We strongly advise clients to take out travel insurance covering the costs of accidents or death, treatment of illnesses, transport home and loss or damage of luggage and similar.
OG ensures services according to the information published and valid at the time of the confirmation of reservation, and according to the description and travel period in accordance with confirmed reservations except in circumstances beyond OG’s control such as illness of the service provider or his/her immediate family, outstanding circumstances which cannot be foreseen nor eliminated (natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, sanitary disruptions, fires, droughts, wars, strike, terrorist actions and limitations issued by the government mobilization, country exit ban).
Every change in the reservation has to be previously confirmed and agreed from OG.
- More than 14 days before arrival 30% of the total amount
- 15-8 days before arrival date, 50% of the total amount
- 7-0 days before arrival date, 100% of the total amount
Each customer – reservation holder has a right to file a complaint if the paid services was not provided. If the services provided are not satisfactory, the customer is required to immediately notify OG about the inadequate service and file a complaint on the day of his/her arrival at the location of the service provider and to inform OG office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +386 40 605 325 (customer service working hours). The customer is obligated to cooperate with OG’s representative as well as with the service provider in a well-intentioned manner so that the cause of the complaint can be resolved. If upon arrival the customer is not satisfied with the state of the accommodation and leaves the accommodation on his own initiative and finds another accommodation without giving OG a chance to resolve the issue, correct the cause of the discontent, or find other accommodation for the client, the client does not have a right to request a refund or make a claim for compensation, regardless of the fact that his/her reasons were justified or not.
The client should accept the proposed solution which corresponds with the service rendered on the spot, OG will not take additional complaints into consideration or respond to them.
If the problem is not resolved on the spot following an intervention, the client is obligated to submit a written complaint along with supporting documents as well as any photographs to support the complaint to the agency by e-mail at email@example.com, not later than 60 days following the return of the client from his/her trip. OG shall only take into consideration fully documented complaints which are received within the 60-day deadline.
OG is obligated to make a written solution to the complaint within 8 days of receipt of the written complaint. OG can postpone the deadline in order to collect the evidence and check the claim quotes with the service provider but not for more than 8 days. OG will take into consideration only those claims whose cause could not be resolved on the spot.
OG can not be held responsible for climate conditions, cleanliness, and the temperature of the river, nor for other similar situations and events which can result in the dissatisfaction of clients and are not a direct result of the accommodation unit (for example, bad weather, improperly maintained beaches, crowds, lost or stolen property and such).
If the customer decides to book the special LAST MINUTE deal, then he accepts all risks of such travel. These journeys include the uncertainty of the facts upon which the agency can not influence, and the customer primarily due to the price accepted such a trip and therefore has no right of complaint to the agency.
OG’s Right to Changes and Cancellations
OG reserves the right to make changes of reservations in the event of circumstances which cannot be predicted, avoided or eliminated (see Article 2). A reserved accommodation unit can only be changed with prior notification to the traveler for an accommodation unit of the same category or of a higher category and at the price at which the client confirmed the reservation. If the replacement accommodation is only possible in a higher-category unit where the price is 15% higher than the price of the paid reservation, OG reserves the right to charge the client for the difference in agreement with the client. In the event a replacement accommodation unit cannot be arranged, OG reserves the right to cancel the reservation and notify the client prior to the beginning of the service and guarantees a full refund of the paid amount. If OG cancels a reservation, the traveler is not entitled to any compensation from OG and OG is only obligated to refund the amount paid to OG’s account. If an adequate replacement unit is not available on the day of the commencement of the service, OG will make an effort to provide the client with information on possible alternative arrangements.
The client provides personal information of his/her own free will. Personal information is required for processing requested services. The same information shall be used for intercommunication. OG is under obligation that the personal information about the client will not be taken out of the country or given to a third party except for the purpose of carrying out requested services. The personal information will be kept in a database in accordance with the Management’s decision on the method used for collecting, processing and securing personal information. With the acceptance of these General Terms, the client gives permission for his/her personal information to be used for promotional offers of the Agency.
OG will not accept any responsibility in the event of delay or changes in schedules, defaults or over bookings of hotels, sickness, death, weather changes & conditions, strikes, war, political instability, quarantine and other causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve the itinerary, to the customers enjoyment and advantage.