The biggest zipline in Europe.
An exhilarating mix of adrenaline, speed and nature. Zipline Učja near Bovec is a 4,5 km long descent down 10 zip lines (separated steel cable lines) and one hanging bridge above Učja river. Estimated top speed is 60km/h and you will be flying up to 200 m above ground.
- Equipment we provide: Harness, helmet, glove.
- Equipment you should bring: Light hiking shoes or sneakers.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum height: 120 cm. Smaller children can go in tandem with the guide.
- Maximum weight: woman max. 115 kg, men max. 125 kg.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.