A natural playground in a divine environment.
Sušec canyon is the right choice for who has never done canyoning before. An undemanding aquatic canyon for all generations, groups of friends, families and children. It is situated in the upper Soča valley near the small village of Srpenica, 7 km outside Bovec town in direction to Kobarid. We access the top of the canyon by walking uphill for around 30 minutes on an old Italian mule track. With its numerous waterfalls, multiple jumps, slides, deep crystal clear ponds and green vegetation, canyoning in Sušec canyon suits the beginner and the adventurer.
- Included in the price: Canyoning guide, canyoning equipment, transport from our agency to the canyon and back, canyoning permit, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Wetsuit, helmet, canyoning harness with lanyard, carabiner, figure eight, socks, shoes.
- Equipment you should bring: T-shirt, swimsuit and towel.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Swimming ability: All participants must know how to swim.
- Minimum height: 140 cm.
- Maximum weight: women 115 kg / men 125 kg.
- Maximum waist measure: 120 cm.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.