The protection of your privacy and your personal data is of the utmost importance for us at Galaksija športa d.o.o. We respect your privacy, and process all personal data provided with diligence, respect and in accordance with the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1).
Personal data are information that can be used to ascertain your identity. Such information includes your name, address, post code, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail, payment information, etc. Information that is not directly related to your actual identity (such as favourite websites) does not fall into this category.
On this page we explain which of your personal data we collect and what we use them for, where we obtain personal data, to whom we transmit them and how we ensure the exercise of your rights relating to personal data protection.
If you have any questions related to data protection, write us at email@example.com.
What types of personal data we collect and when?
We collect personal data upon the booking of our services either in person at our office, via phone, on the website, or when you pay for services and when you participate in our prize competitions or register for our newsletter.
When you register for any of our tours you may provide us with your personal data including your:
- name, surname, address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, age, gender;
- height, weight, shoe size;
- relevant medical and dietary conditions;
- special disability (for example required ability to swim for water activities);
When you book an accommodation with us:
- ID document details;
- relevant medical and dietary conditions;
When you book for other individuals:
- personal data about other individuals such as people on your booking (family, children, friends);
- by providing us other people’s personal data, you must be sure that they agree to this and you are allowed to provide this data.
We also collect data when you visit our website to gather information on the use of our website. We use Google Analytics to help us analyse the information collected. Google Analytics reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
Why do we need your personal data?
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- for communication and reservation;
- to provide tourism services related to your trip, travel changes or assistance during the trip;
- for occasionally informing you about our offer via e-mail. Each message will offer the option of rejecting the reception of future messages of this type (unsuscribe).
When we no longer require your personal data, we will securely erase or destroy them.
- We store your personal data to an extent which is necessary to provide turism services related to your trip;
- We store your personal data for occasionally informing you about our offer via e-mail. Each message offers the option of rejecting the reception of future messages of this type (unsuscribe);
- We stop the processing of personal data on revocation;
- We store your personal data on the invoices in accordance with the law (10 years).
Personal data controller
- Company name: Galaksija športa d.o.o., Kaninska vas 1, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia
- Responsible person in the company: Petra Repič, director
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To whom do we transmit your personal data?
We may transmit your personal data to the following third parties:
- providers of tourism services, such as hotels or other accommodation, travel organisers, rent a car service providers, transport providers and guides;
- as part of prize competitions, we transmit your data to relevant prize competition partners.
Your rights regarding your personal data
At any time you can:
- request access to your personal information,
- request the correction of personal data,
- request the erasure of personal information (the right to be forgotten),
- request a restriction on the use of personal data,
- request the transfer of personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, send your request via e-mail to email@example.com.
General information is stored (e.g. number of visitors and duration of the visit to individual pages, etc.) upon each access to the content of our online offer. These are not personal data and are therefore processed in anonymised form. We use these types of data exclusively for statistical purposes so they help us optimise our online offer.
Most of the browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically. Despite this however, you can turn of the acceptance of cookies or set up your browser so that it notifies you about the sending of cookies. There is also the option of deleting the stored cookies from your hard drive yourself at any time.
Please see our separate Cookies policy. If you require more information on cookies and on how to prevent the installation of cookies on your computer, visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.