The biggest zipline in Europe.
An exhilarating mix of adrenaline, speed and nature. Zipline Učja near Bovec is a 4,5 km long descent down 10 zip lines (separated steel cable lines) and one hanging bridge above the Učja river. Estimated top speed is 60km/h and you will be flying up to 200 m above ground. Small hikes on both sides of the Učja canyon will bring you from one line to the other.
FAQ about zipline Učja in the Soča valley
Price: 59 € / person.
- Duration: 2 – 2,5 h.
- Availability: Every day – contact us for weather conditions.
- Departures: 10:00, 13:45, 17:00.
- Meeting time: 40 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Guiding, zipline equipment, transport from our agency to the Učja canyon and back, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Harness, helmet, glove.
- Equipment you should bring: Light hiking shoes or sneakers.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum height: 120 cm. Smaller children can go in tandem with the guide.
- Maximum weight: 125 kg.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.