in the natural climbing areas of the upper Soča valley
Climbing is the perfect activity for all generations, where everybody finds their own challenges and beats their own limits. Soča Valley offers a wide variety of rock climbing opportunities and experiences in stunning natural climbing areas. We offer rock climbing experiences for beginners as well as experienced climbers.
FAQ about rock climbing in the Soča valley
Price: 65 € / person.
- Time climbing: 2-3 h climbing.
- Group size: 3 – 6 climbers per instructor.
- Availability: From 1. April to 31. October.
- Departures: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before departure.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Included in the price: Guiding, climbing equipment, transport from our agency to the climbing area and back, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Harness, helmet, rope, belay devices, carabiners, quickdraws, climbing shoes, chalk.
- Equipment you should bring: Sports clothing and water.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.
The activity takes place in the natural climbing areas of the upper Soča valley and can be adjusted to vary technical difficulties. There are many easy accessible (15-20 minute walk) climbing areas in the valley: Kal-Koritnica: 33 routes (4a – 6c+), Pri Žvikarju: 12 routes (5a – 7b+), Trenta: 15 routes (4a – 7a+), Pri Pavru: 17 routes (4b – 7a+), Kanin: 53 routes (3 – 7a+). Our climbing instructor will advise which area and routes are best for your skills and will secure and guide you through the activity.