Horse riding in the Soča valley
Our offer consists of pony riding for children, riding horses for older children and adult riders, trail riding and all day activities with horses. Our qualified instructor is available 7 days a week for one to one and group instructions. Lessons are suitable for riders ranging from beginner to advanced, and also for those who want to specialize in dressage. Our instructor will guide you through caring for the horse and the riding equipment before and after the lesson, exercises to learn balance, feel, and control of the horse, last but not least, discovering how to develop a nice partnership with the horse.
FAQ about Horse riding tours in the Soča valley
Price: 40 € / person.
- Time: 45 minutes – 1 h.
- Availability: All year (weather permitting).
- Starting time: By agreement.
- Meeting time: 15 minutes before starting time.
- Meeting point: Posestvo Blata, Žaga.
- Included in the price: Guiding, helmet, 22% VAT.
- Equipment we provide: Helmet.
- Equipment you should bring: Long trousers, light hiking shoes.
- Medical conditions: All participants with a specific medical condition must consult with us prior to booking the activity.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Maximum weight: 120 kg.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required.