An exhilarating mix of adrenaline, speed and nature.
Zip line adventure in Bovec
In the year 2012 Soča Valley got a new activity to be proud of, Zip-line. Also known as flying fox, canopy or Tyrolean traverse.
It is a 3 km long descent down 5 separated steel cable lines above the Krnica Valley. Each line is over 500 m long. Estimated top speed is 40-60km/h and you will be flying up to 200 m above the ground.
- Price: 56 € per person
- Equipment we provide: Harness, helmet, gloves.
- Equipment you should bring: Light hiking shoes or sneakers.
- The price includes: Guide, helmet, harness, gloves.
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy agency and shop, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Number of participants: Minimum 4.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required
- Availability: Every day – contact us for snow conditions.