We rent mountaineering equipment for »via ferrata«.
Via Ferrata Equipment
A via ferret (Italian for “iron road”, plural vie ferrate or in English via ferratas) is a protected climbing route.
How to have a safe and fun time on a via ferrata.
- Dont’t fall off
- Use proper via ferrata equipment and take some “just in case” climbing gear
- Always clip onto the cable
- Remember to clip past the pins
- Keep your distance
- It’s ok to overtake, but do it safely
- Start early
- Climb the cable if you want
- Watch out for rocks
- Always wear a helmet