General obligations of Outdoor Galaxy (OG) reguarding activities
- We expect participants to be reasonably mentally and physically fit, not under influence of alcohol or any other drugs or medicines.
- Minimum number of participants: We have the right to cancel the tour if the number of participants is less than the minimum.
- OG advises against participation in adrenaline activities to pregnant women, persons with serious health problems or injuries.
- OG reserves the right to cancel or drop the activity in the case of bad weather or other circumstances. If OG cancels the trip you are entitled to full refund of your reservation.
- After the participant receives the obligatory sports equipment he is not entitled to a refund (in the case of change of mind). If the trip duration was reduced due to the participants lack of physical condition, there is also no refund.
General obligations of Outdoor Galaxy (OG) reguarding packages
All reservations must be made by email. By confirming a reservation, the customer confirms that he/she is aware of the Terms and Conditions of OG and fully comprehends and accepts these terms.
To guarantee the reservation a 30% deposit is required. For bookings made within 14 days of arrival, full payment is required. The customer is obligated to provide any information required for the reservation process.
Upon receiving a booking, we will send you written confirmation. With written confirmation we guarantee all services as per our program.
A 30 % deposit is required at booking. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 70% must be received at least 14 days before arrival. OG has the right to cancel a reservation in case the payment has not been received within the agreed terms. Payment can be made by a bank transfer.
- Have valid travel documentation
- Respect and abide by all customs and foreign exchange regulations of the destination country
- Respect and abide by all customs and foreign exchange regulations as well as the laws and other regulations of the Republic of Slovenia as well as other countries through which he/she passes through or resides in.
- Inquire whether or not he/she requires a visa for the destination country as well as neighboring countries.
- In the event the client is unable to continue the trip as a result of being in direct violation of these regulations, the traveler is responsible for all related expenses.
- Abide by the house rules of the accommodation unit as well as cooperate with the service provider in a well – intentioned manner.
- Present the service provider in the document proving paid service (voucher received via e-mail or fax).
- Announce the intention of bringing a pet into the accommodation unit, even if the accommodation unit is described as a pet friendly accommodation, as well as announce the type and size of the pet.
We strongly advise clients to take out travel insurance covering the costs of accidents or death, treatment of illnesses, transport home and loss or damage of luggage and similar.
OG ensures services according to the information published and valid at the time of the confirmation of reservation, and according to the description and travel period in accordance with confirmed reservations except in circumstances beyond OG’s control such as illness of the service provider or his/her immediate family, outstanding circumstances which cannot be foreseen nor eliminated (natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, sanitary disruptions, fires, droughts, wars, strike, terrorist actions and limitations issued by the government mobilization, country exit ban).