Outdoor activities on the Soča river are allowed daily from 15 March to 31 October, from 9:00 to 18:00, to holders of valid river permits for the use of entry and exit points.
- Soča (in Slovene), Isonzo (in Italian), Lusinç (Friulian), Sontig (archaic German), Aesontius or Sontius (Latin).
- 140 km long river that flows through western Slovenia and northeastern Italy.
- An Alpine river in character.
- Its source lies in the Trenta Valley in the Julian Alps, Slovenia, at an elevation of around 1,100 metres.
- The river runs from Trenta towards Bovec, Kobarid, Tolmin, Kanal ob Soči, Nova Gorica and Gorizia, entering the Adriatic Sea close to the Italian town of Monfalcone.
- per person per day: 2,5 €
Don’t miss our multi-activity adventure holiday on the Soča river. VIEW DETAILES
Galaksija športa d.o.o.
Kaninska vas 1
Agency and Shop
The Shop in Bovec is open from 1st of May to 31st of October 7 days a week
M: 00386 40 605 325