We are happy to provide every season new mountain bikes for rent.
High quality bikes for rent in Bovec
Looking to rent a bike to ride in Soča valley, then look no further. We have a fleet of 15 hardtail and full suspension GT mountain bikes for you in different frame and wheel sizes. Booking in advance is recommended.
- Do your bikes have toe clips, SPD Pedals? Can I use clipless shoes? We provide “flat” pedals. If you prefer “clipless” Shimano, SPD, Look, or similar clip-in pedals that require special shoes, then you should bring both your shoes and your pedals.
- Do you have bicycles or accessories (bike seats, trailers) for children? We have children’s bikes and children’s bike seats (for babies).
- Do I have to bring my own tools, pump, tire irons, and spare tube? No, we provide all of that. We also provide water bottle cages on most of the bikes.
- Do you provide helmets? Yes we can, although we suggest that you bring your own for safety’s sake and for a good fit.
- Who is responsible for the bikes if they are damaged or stolen? You are, and you sign for that on the contract at the time of rent. You also need to tell us right away if the bike is damaged.
- Do you offer insurance? No, You are responsible for the bikes you rent as you would be with any vehicle you rent. You should let us know immediately if the bike is damaged or stolen. In both cases you are responsible (even in the case of a stolen bike that was locked at the time) for the wholesale price of the bike (usually between 500 € to 3000 €, depending on the model).