Fill your lungs with the fresh mountain air!
Hiking in the Julian Alps, Soča valley, Slovenia
Discover the beauties of nature and monuments of the past under the guidance of experienced local guides.
We cover various hiking routes in the immediate vicinity of Bovec and six surrounding Alpine Valleys: Bavšica, Možnica, Loška Koritnica, Lepena, Zadnjica and Trenta. We offer hikes suitable for advanced mountain hikers and also for visitors looking just for a pleasant walk and a way to see some of the easily accessible natural wonders and cultural sights. You can choose between shorter (half day) and longer (full-day) hikes.
- Hiking equipment you should bring: Route appropriate hiking shoes, season appropriate clothing, hiking poles, small backpack for a snack and a drink
- Meeting point: Outdoor Galaxy Agency and Shop, Kot 1, Bovec.
- Number of participants: Minimum 4 persons.
- Reservation: Booking in advance is required
- Availability: Every day from 15. March to 31. October.